Complaints and Symptoms of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease where there are patches of mucous membrane of the uterus (endometrium) in the tissue outside the uterus. Though normally only found in the uterine tissue.
Complaints and symptoms
• Increased period pain during menstruation.
• lower abdominal pain, sometimes even pain such as stomach ache, who complained of a week or two weeks before the day of the menstrual cycle or pain during menstruation.
• Pain bottom of the waist area that occurred during the time of menstruation.
• Pain during sexual intercourse.
• Pain during bowel movements.
• Exit spots of blood through the vagina before the day of the menstrual cycle.
Pain on the bottom, this pain can only be time by time and continuously. Or, the pain associated with menstruation. The pain can get unbearable until the patient is not capable of doing everyday activities. But this complaint should not be caused by endometriosis. Not so. Because of similar pains may also be caused by infection in the pelvic cavity.
Although lower abdominal pain not only due to endometriosis, but similar complaints should have consulted the obstetrician and disease content or Specialist Physician Obstetrics Gynekologi (DSOG).